Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Prime Example Of Ripping Off Amiga Users... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Admin
Admin
Here's a prime example of scum ripping off Amiga Users & getting away with it... Mad As Hell

Workbench 3.1 Disks - £25 + £3.50 P&P - Analogic Computers...

I know you don't have to buy from them but I'll bet some desperate poor soul will who can't find them anywhere else... Sad

And people wonder why I want to put and end to this rip off bullshit and either give them away for free or at a fair price... Rolling Eyes

Lord Spunky

A Wee Bit Chatty
A Wee Bit Chatty
What should be the cost of limited Workbench 3.1 discs? You ever try and find the Amiga 4000 3.1 disc set?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As they are no longer 'in print' maybe it isn't a bad price, although I would have thought the price around the famous tenner mark! I would like an original printed spare set......but at that price it isn't for me Smilie

So yeah over priced......lots of Amiga stuff is over priced now......it is sad really Sad

Main Two Systems:
Commodore Amiga 4000 - 3.1 ROM's / Workbench 3.1 / 2MB ChipRAM / Cyberstorm2 68040 @40MHz, 32MB FastRAM / Picasso MKIV / 4GB CF-IDE HDD / CD-ROM
Amiga Inc. Amiga 1200 - 3.1 ROM's / Workbench 3.1 / 2MB ChipRAM / 8MB FastRAM / 4GB CF-IDE HDD
Commodore
C-16 / C-Plus/4 / C-VIC20 x2 / C-64 / C-64C x2
Commodore Amiga
A500 x3 / A600 x4 / A1200 x3 / A1500 x2 / CD32 / CDTV
View user profile http://www.obsoletecomputermuseum.co.uk

Franko

Admin
Admin
Trouble is it's well overpriced and it being "Analogic" (who used to be quite a big Amiga peripheral retailer) these are most likely some very old stock that they've found in their warehouse and the disks could well be degraded... Sad

If they still have the appropriate distribution licence to sell these disks (wonder if Cloanto has checked them out yet) then surely they would be better making new copies on new disks especially when asking that absurd high price... Exclamation

Shame to see them jumping on the bandwagon in this way as I used to buy lots of stuff from them many years ago even though they were always a bit more expensive that most other retailers... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top Prime Example Of Ripping Off Amiga Users... [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum