Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

View results

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Bill & Tedds Great DiscreetFX MisAdventure... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Wow... the scam & shambles that is DiscreetFX is finally being revealed bit by tiny bit at last... Surprised

Bill P when finally questioned about certain "Staff members" (you know the ones who work In the DiscreetFX Labs A.K.A someone's bedroom/ house) the answer was basically "Not me, Deron is our programmer"... Rolling Eyes

Full Comment Here...

Bill said about Deron, "Deron Kazmier, he is the programmer of Aladdin 4D 6.0 and is paid for his services. Deron is a great guy"... Embarassed

Full Comment Here...

Gotta say this much for you, that's awfully nice of you to employ someone to produce a product for you and pay them to take however long they want to try and come up with a product and not even dare to ask them just when they might actually be finished or indeed if they are actually working on anything... nice... Smilie

Now as revealed by Amiga.org member Ral-Clan, "Deron Kazmaier (Pagestream) admits he works from his home (he has a blog about it)."... Wink

Full Comment Here...

Deron must be a really great guy after all if he rent's out his home for DiscreetFX to use as their "Labs"... rofl

Now I've run my own business in the past and one of the first & most basic things you learn is, don't bullshit & lie to your potential customers as you will be found out in the end... Wink

Seems Bill P and Tedd Gallion (CEO of DiscreetFX) haven't learnt this most simple of business lessons and have spent many a year bullshitting potential customers about their vapourware products and loony tune claims about having custom "Lab" facilities where they employ "staff" to produce all their vapourware... Rolling Eyes

Was there a point to all of this shambles carried out by Bill & Tedd and their great adventures at DiscreetFX (and is still being carried out as I speak), was it just a couple of nutters with delusions of grandeur who just wanted 15 minutes of fame and not to be known as just plain losers, or is it some miserably failed get rich very slowly scheme that even though it didn't work the daft buggers still haven't given up trying.... rofl

Yes It's bizarre to say the least and yes Tedd G still hangs onto the faint hope that he can sell the Amiga,org site to someone with Apple connections, as that is his ultimate dream & goal (that's why they want Aladdin 4D to be written for OS X first)... clown

But that begs the questions... Question Question Question

Why lie and try to con Amiga users for all these years with the hype and bullshit, B & T know by now that they aint making enough money from Amiga users to cover Tedds unpaid debts (which he told me about via email)... Question

Why lie to them about trying to sell off Amiga.org to pay for those debts... Question

Why lie and take pre-order money from some Amiga.org members for this vapourware and take two years to pay them back their money... Question

Why, quite simply WHY this bullshit and farcical charade, was it just for 15 minutes of fame or hoping to make a quick buck to cover some unpaid debts, is it still with the vain hope that someone with Apple connections will step in, or is it simply the fact that your both a pair of nutters who's little get rich quick scheme failed spectacularly and miserably in public... rofl

PS: Have to admit I love the way you changed the number of "Views" in that thread and not one person on Amiga.org even noticed... neat... Wink

Last edited by Franko on 24/3/2012, 13:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Surname Removed As Requested...)

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Bill & Tedds Great DiscreetFX MisAdventure... AorgEbay02

Think I wasn't far wrong when I made up this one... Very Happy

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

TheBilgeRat

TheBilgeRat
A Wee Bit Chatty
A Wee Bit Chatty