Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

View results

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Time To Add It All Up - DiscreetFX Rumbled... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Time To Add It All Up - DiscreetFX Rumbled...

Pancakes
Ok after the the scam of more than 2 years of claiming that DiscreetFX Labs "Staff" were working on Aladdin 4D Ver 6.0 by Bill P, and the sad and just downright pathetic fixing of the "number of views" to the thread "Aladdin 4D. 60. Technology Preview Video" on Amiga .org... Now DiscreetFX wants programmers to "work" for them !!!

WTF
Hmmm lets see.... would you trust a "Company" who claims they have "labs" and "Staff" working on a project and whenever questioned about the projects progress the replies were always all the line "I'll need to ask the staff at DiscreetFX Labs", when their "labs" & "staff" turn out to be one guy working from his home !!!

Would you trust a "Company" who actually change the thread count on their official forum just to make it look like more folk are interested and then the promised video when it finally arrives, it looks like a rush job animation they made up just to cover their tracks and strangely enough has had less than 100 views in comparison to the 100,000 views the thread allegedly got in less than 48 hours !!! rofl

Now they're looking for "programmers" to "Work" for them on an OS4 & MorphOS version (but you'll probably have to help out the OSx developer too as it still isn't finished yet), hey you'll get paid (hopefully) and you'll be "working on coding what you love" and it's a long term commitment (read at least two years for that just to get nowhere fast)... Rolling Eyes

Have to admit I wouldn't trust them but despite all the bullshit they've pulled for over two years seem some folk are quite forgiving and willing to be led up the garden path even longer with replies like, " a step in the right direction" & "this is a very positive move" ... Puke

I always thought it was just Mac users and Microsoft users who had been brainwashed by corporate doctrine into supporting buggy, over priced products but at least they actually get a product while those in Amigaland get nothing but hot air, false statements, downright lies, false promises and no products and still even after all these years some Amiga users blindly jump with joy when doled out even more bullshit... Rolling Eyes

Not sure any more if this is just really, really sad or just hilariously funny... confused rofl confused rofl

PS: Here's the video over 100,000 people were dying to see... rofl

Last edited by Franko on 24/3/2012, 13:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed A Surname As Requested...)

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

crappy

crappy
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
Who cares, I would like to see you do better instead of summarizing conspiracy theories, etc.. If you can make better progress then more respect to you, if not focus on some other Amiga area and be a happy Amigan.. ps - I dont care if Aladdin 4D project gets finished or not.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
crappy wrote:Who cares, I would like to see you do better instead of summarizing conspiracy theories, etc.. If you can make better progress then more respect to you, if not focus on some other Amiga area and be a happy Amigan.. ps - I dont care if Aladdin 4D project gets finished or not.

You may well like to see me do better but you'll have a long wait for that I'm happy to say as I only write stuff for myself generally and share it with only a few others... Smilie

I am a very happy Amigan and have been for 26 years now... Smilie

PS: Why tell me you don't care whether Aladdin 4D get finished or not, I niether care about that either or care whether you care... Wink

Seems odd that you'd go to the bother to post here just to say you don't care about something that you've obviously read and cared about enough to post here to tell us you don't care about, are you confused or sumfink... Very Happy

DiscreetFX

DiscreetFX
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
No conspiracy going on Franko, we do DiscreetFX part time. We have taken your feedback to heart and will use it to better ourselves. We are big Amiga fans after all and develop for Amiga because we always enjoyed it.

Last edited by DiscreetFX on 19/3/2012, 10:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
DiscreetFX wrote:No conspiracy going on Franko, we do DiscreetFX part time. We have taken your feedback to heart and will use it to better ourselves. We are big Amiga fans after all and develop for Amiga because we always enjoyed it.

Why is everything a "conspiracy" don't believe I ever claimed it was... confused

Oh well, never mind, at least you've clarified everything (never knew DiscreetFX was a part time outfit) and I suppose with that, then that's the end of that... Smilie

Think I'll move onto some CUSA threads now (they're always good for site traffic) or maybe start some threads about the lack of good quality chocolate spanners these days and the rip of prices you have to pay on eBay if you spot one... Smilie

Sponsored content

Back to top Time To Add It All Up - DiscreetFX Rumbled... [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum