Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_lcap112%Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_rcap1 12% [ 18 ]
Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_lcap121%Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_rcap1 21% [ 32 ]
Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_lcap132%Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_rcap1 32% [ 49 ]
Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_lcap16%Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_rcap1 6% [ 10 ]
Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_lcap16%Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_lcap18%Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_rcap1 8% [ 13 ]
Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_lcap16%Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_lcap110%Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples Vote_rcap1 10% [ 15 ]

Total Votes : 155

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples [Page 1 of 1]

XDelusion

XDelusion
A Wee Bit Chatty
A Wee Bit Chatty
I have ripped apart one of my Kawasaki Children's Keyboards, tore out the built in speakers, and installed two RCA jacks on the back.

From there I sampled the machine using Digital Sound Studio 8 Plus and saved the files in 8-bit IFF format.

If anyone has any advice on how I could possibly improve the sample quality or anything, feel free to advise.
Pictures included.

Thank you and enjoy!

XDel

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bwzitmqw8rql2id

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Even using the DSS8+ (which is the best) there's not a lot you can do to get much better sound as the output from one of those little keynboards isn't going to be the best to start with... Sad

Only thing you can do (especially if your recording in 8 Bits) is to run the samples through something like SoundFX and try to filter them and tidy them up a wee bit but that tends to be a hit and miss process and mostly ends up making them sound worse... Sad

Dunno if you own an Audio Equaliser but you could've run the output from the keyboard through that first to allow you to customise the best sound before sampling it... Smilie

Notice you only sampled them on a stock A1200, pity the internet is still so old fashioned and I can't transmit an 060 accelerator boards across to you then you could've sampled them at in 16 bit and at 44.1Mhz... Smilie

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

XDelusion

XDelusion
A Wee Bit Chatty
A Wee Bit Chatty
Thankx for the advice, though as they are, how do you think they sound?

Also, I could run them into my Winblows machine and sample at CD quality through there, but honestly, this machine sounds about 8-bit so I just recorded them in that mode as the end result really don't sound any different to me, aside of the Amiga's signature background hiss.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
I haven't had a chance yet to transfer them to a miggie to check out but I will and let you know... Smilie

Been too busy all day telling the muppets who host this site that they've f'kd everything up by changing things without telling us and now the "latest posts" doesn't work or my MP3 player thing... ruddy arseholes... mad

Then after a week of arguing with THe Discovery Channels new so called "Viewers panel forum" I told them where to shove it... Mad As Hell

They started a "Community forum" where they invited everyone to "Have your say on all things Discovery"...

It had one thread (yup one thread), only the moderator could start a topic (yup they only have one moderator) and when everyone complained they started a new thread but deleted the old one (totally wiped it out) and claimed they only have resources for one thread at a time and when the moderator decides she's bored with that one, that gets deleted too and we have to wait for her to start a new one... WTF

Sorry... I was rambling there a wee bit but the dickheads who run things on the web are really getting on my tits these days... mad

Think it's time to bring down the web and wipes out these anuses once and for all... CRAP

Erm... what was I saying... oh yeah.... I'll check out the samples shortly, just gonna have a nice cuppa and a chocie biccie to calm down...

I'l see what software I've got that'll let you edit and mix/ add effects to your samples if you want and email em to you...Smilie

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

XDelusion

XDelusion
A Wee Bit Chatty
A Wee Bit Chatty
Burn Discovery burn!!!!
Yes, I'm always down for software advice! Smilie

Sponsored content

Back to top Kawasaki Children's Keyboard IFF Audio Samples [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum