Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_lcap112%It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_rcap1 12% [ 18 ]
It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_lcap121%It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_rcap1 21% [ 32 ]
It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_lcap132%It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_rcap1 32% [ 49 ]
It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_lcap16%It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 10 ]
It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_lcap16%It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_lcap18%It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_rcap1 8% [ 13 ]
It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_lcap16%It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_lcap110%It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... Vote_rcap1 10% [ 15 ]

Total Votes : 155

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
47 years of toddling about this planet and I though I'd met every type of person out there in the world, nice people, bad people, crazy people, obnoxious people, arrogant people, kind people, indifferent people... etc... etc...

Much to my amazement though just over two years ago when I finally ventured onto the net (thanks to a wee bet) I discovered a strange new world of the most totally delusional, pompous, arrogant, self righteous, self centred and it has to be said saddest delicate wittle cwy babies it's been both my misfortune and at the same time amusing (for me) bunch of retards ever to congregate in the one place... which is of course the 80% of a cult known as the "Amiga Community" who inhabit a strange corner of the net called Amigaland...

Not sure where to start but to be honest you just need to visit sites like Amiga,org, Amigaworld.net or Moobunny and pick any random thread and you'll see what I mean...

Their full of the types I've described above (for the rest of this I'll just call them spangles for short), whom are so far gone in their own minds and lost in the fantasy of their cosy wee cotton wool lined worlds, that they almost seem to be from another planet and most certainly lost all ability to comprehend life or the real world that surrounds them...

These spangles range from being just downright strange to being totally obnoxious & scary in their beliefs and a combination of all the things I mentioned above and yet strangely, very strangely they are the most easily offended people to be found on this planet and scream blue murder and launch witch hunts at the merest mention of something that they laughingly claim offends them, which more often than not happens to be where someone has dared speak the truth about them or something...

Why they all reside in Amigaland is beyond me, maybe the worlds governments herded them all up and shuffled them off into this place called Amigaland in a desperate bit to keep them away from normal society....

Or maybe Commodore was a secret black project and they coated their computers in some sort of toxic biological weapon that once you'd touched the keyboard you were infected and slowly over time it took over your mind and turned you into a total raving spangle... (could explain why Amigas turn yellow over time)...

Though it can't be any of those reasons as other wise all of us Amiga users would have been infected and turned into pompous gibbering loony tunes and we're not, there are still some of us out there (a small number) whom are still quite sane and don't regard ourselves as being above everyone else and part of some kind of new delusional master race who want to hunt down the unbelievers (in their warped view) and rid Amigaland of anyone who dares speak the truth or gawd forbid has the worst affliction of all, a sense of humour (punishable by death that one is)...

Hmmm... it's all very strange (and amusing in a sad sort of way at times) but surely their must be answer to it all and a way to rescue some of these poor spangles before they either take over the world (well maybe Milton Keynes at least) or they fall out of their cotton wool cocoons and bang their little bonces which could inflict even more brain damage on these poor unfortunates (if that's at all possible)...

Or maybe it's best to just leave them be and let them die out naturally as they are so wrapped up in their own fantasy worlds and egos that thankfully they have no time for breeding and will soon enough become extinct...

Difficult one that to choose from, then again, nah, not really option number two sounds good to me, just need to hope they hurry up the extinction process a wee bit or they all get wiped out in some natural disaster where there's a world wide shortage of cotton wool and the poor wee mites can't keep themselves cocooned and are all killed off by the real world and a harsh dose of reality hitting them...

Strange place Amigaland, full of even stranger people... Wink

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top It's Astounding To Find So Many Delicate Wee Souls All Gathered In The One Place... [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum