Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

View results

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  AmigaKit Taking Pre-Orders For The New FastATA MKIV... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
AmigaKit have just announced a new batch of the brilliant FastATA MKIV IDE HD buffered interface controller for the Amiga 1200 is due in stock next week and are taking Pre-Orders now for this excellent piece of kit... Cool

AmigaKit PreOrder For The FastATA MKIV

I've been using the FastATA MKIII for quite a number of years now and would heartily recommend it to anyone. If you use BIG HD's like I do (Two 500GB HD's) or DVD/Burners (Two Lighton DVD Burners) then the FastATA is a must have for trouble free use of these... Smilie

I use the FastATA myself with SFS (SmartFileSystem) and can easily read/write very large files like DVD ISO images over 8GB and burn DVD's on My A1200 using my own DVD burning utils I wrote. It's fast and trouble free once installed and well worth the money if you need lots of storage space on your A1200 and like to burn your data to DVD's... Smilie

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

x56h34

x56h34
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
Indeed a great piece of hardware. My only beef with the A1200 version was the installation (i.e. the need to use plastic ties to secure the FastATA to the motherboard/rom sockets). It always felt kind of like a dirty way of solutioning the installation, however once it's in and securely fitted, it rocks. Smilie

Back to top AmigaKit Taking Pre-Orders For The New FastATA MKIV... [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum