Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

View results

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  It's All A Load Of Bollocks & Bollocks To It All... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Take a thread posted by the sites administrator on behalf of some poor wee woman who want's to remain anonymous (she obviously knows some Amiga users are certifiable), throw in a handful of "regulars" and what do you get... Rolling Eyes

This... WTF

No point me dissecting it and pointing out just how mental some folk are in Amigaland as that can clearly be seen if you have read it and your brain hasn't burst out your eardrum and ran off through the front door and thrown itself under a passing bus, but... Wink

All I will say is... what the fuck is wrong with some of these people... WTF

Can they really be that crazy, can they... Crazy

I mean fer fecks sake it's a freekin 20 odd year old computer they're getting their knickers in a twist about not the freekin cure for cancer or how to bring back the dead to have them as our personal unpaid slaves to do the jobs we don't like doing like cleaning the lavvy or doing the dishes twice a year (I hate that)... Rolling Eyes

What is it with some of em and Linux and all that crap and forever pontificating about how to make the Amiga into something that can equal the latest all singing all dancing uber Ghz PC with 44DD gfx (3D's old hat, it died yesterday) and can post an email for you to your shrink before you've even wrote it... cyclops

The Amiga is what is in all it's flavours, varieties and colours (well as long as it's red or blue), but for jeebus freekin christys sake... Puke

gonnae shut yer gobs n jist ruddy enjoy ra damn things rat we awready huv n stoap rattlin yer wallies year in an year ruddy oot aboot... "it needs tae huv ris processur", "it need tae huv rat gfx kerd", "it needs tae run oan this oaperatin sistum or rat oaperatin sistum", "cos ah said so ahn ahm expert oan gibbering shite aboot crap like rat"...

Shut ra feck up and just enjoy the damn things... pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee.... Crying or Very sad

With that I'll leave you with this jaunty little ditty that kinda sums up what I'm trying to say here... Smilie

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top It's All A Load Of Bollocks & Bollocks To It All... [Page 1 of 1]