Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_lcap112%Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 12% [ 18 ]
Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_lcap121%Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 21% [ 32 ]
Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_lcap132%Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 32% [ 49 ]
Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 6% [ 10 ]
Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 8% [ 13 ]
Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_lcap110%Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 10% [ 15 ]

Total Votes : 155

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... [Page 2 of 2]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=700255&postcount=39

Runquester Cwied on Amiga.org:

It really is quite astounding isn't it?

Nah, not really, only to the delicate wittle souls like yourself whom have never ventured out into the big bad real world in the past decade...Surprised

See that's what happens when you run MOS on your G4, everything in life to you becomes astounding as you can't believe how bad it is... Smilie

Carry on being astounded... Crazy

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

27Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Empty Put them out 15/7/2012, 23:02

winning

Lets put those other Amiga sites out of business.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 OhhLook

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/viewonline

Even more ASTOUNDING 6 people currently following my every word and all within a few hundred miles of me... Surprised

I'd invite you in for a cuppa but sadly there are no retards allowed in my house... Wink

Funny ain it, how they all complain, whine and whimper that they hate Franko and that they ignore poor wee me and yet the first thing they do on Amiga.org is head to threads all about me and then head here to see if I've uttered something... Very Happy

Not sure if they are really just brain dead or so sad in their wittle lives that they've had nothing better to in the past two years than sit there eagerly awaiting every brain fart that I post... Rolling Eyes

Hard to tell really but they do all share one trait... Hypocrisy... that much is guaranteed... rofl

PS: Moobunny's back online so move alone now please...nothing to see here... Smilie

29Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Empty Holy 15/7/2012, 23:26

winning

Thy words are holy Franko, and important to all!

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=700259&postcount=41

A MIRACLE... Hooray

Akiko Wrote On Amiga.org:
A nasty website filled with trolls, not suprissing some of the names championing it.

Well I never... Surprised

Someone on Amiga.org finally spoke the truth... well done laddie... Drink

Not sure how Karlos will take that though as he is after all Moobunnys biggest champion, as his efforts of Friday night in creating Mooclean has shown... Surprised

Still, it's a refreshing change to see someone actually dare to speak the truth on Amiga.org for once... Hooray

PS: Hope you didn't donate a lot, cos they'll be hounding you soon too once an adult explains to them what you just wrote... Wink

31Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Empty shite flood 15/7/2012, 23:48

:(

Why did Franko shite flood and break the Amiga Moo?

: > (

32Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Empty Tough guy 15/7/2012, 23:50

heistoug

You think u tough Franko but you won't be so tough when ur net connection is cut forever muting ur stupid nonsense posts and mass spam. After the complaints are done theyll cut the net connection of yours and fine you into the darkness. You admit to constant spamming and hurting the Moo. Shame on u damaging the Moo. You be a homeless moneysless after the authorities getting done with ur sorry arse. Better start practicing spouting ur stupid words and crap talk into the toilet now. That be the only place u will be able to tough talk after they done with u.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=700261&postcount=42

Boot_WB Wibbled On Amiga.org:
A different environment from the forums. I will interact with my friends in a pub differently from how I interact with them in the library.

Extending the analogy, interesting discussions and arguements can still be had without being offended or distracted by the inane and offensive background drivel.

Having stayed away for years based on what I've seen when passing on occasion, it's only when I've stopped in for a pint that I've begun to appreciate the spirit of the place.

Franko came in, p155ed up every wall and smashed up the furniture to prove a point (not even a cogent one).
That's John Shephard's house. It may be a raucous party or a depraved den much of the time, but you still don't come in and break up the place. Those are the actions of a tosser.

Best of it is, I don't even drink, that's me stone cold sober... Smilie

You say such nice things about me, I take it your the "Gay" Moobunny spammer who's always after my body... Shocked

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
heistoug wrote:You think u tough Franko but you won't be so tough when ur net connection is cut forever muting ur stupid nonsense posts and mass spam. After the complaints are done theyll cut the net connection of yours and fine you into the darkness. You admit to constant spamming and hurting the Moo. Shame on u damaging the Moo. You be a homeless moneysless after the authorities getting done with ur sorry arse. Better start practicing spouting ur stupid words and crap talk into the toilet now. That be the only place u will be able to tough talk after they done with u.

Not very intelligent are you... Rolling Eyes

Let me see now I once claimed I shot JFK and oddly enough no charges were pressed... cyclops

I once admitted that I farted in a Lift even though I didn't and nowt much came of that... Crazy

I have happily admitted that I made a lot of posts on the Moo and do you want to know what the outcome of that will be !!!

The total shutdown of the Moobunny site by the appropriate authorities, proceedings of which will commence the instant someone makes false accusations to my ISP... that I can give you a 100% guarantee on... Wink

35Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Empty Franko is a little shit! 16/7/2012, 00:12

jshepard

You little shits that think you're h4rdc0re for destroying in seconds what took someone else years to make - just kill yourselves now. I'm absolutely serious. If this what you are, if this is really all you are smart enough to do, then please die. I'm looking at you Franko!

John Shepard

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
jshepard wrote:You little shits that think you're h4rdc0re for destroying in seconds what took someone else years to make - just kill yourselves now. I'm absolutely serious. If this what you are, if this is really all you are smart enough to do, then please die. I'm looking at you Franko!

John Shepard

Well if I thought you were the real John Shepard I would be more than happy to explain to you here just why Moobunny could be in danger of closing down for ever but as your not and just some crazy whahoo posting from a German IP address...

I'll just say, seek psychiatric help now as your obviously in need of it... Wink

37Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Empty Thanks for applying 16/7/2012, 00:39

rbongbas

Good Day Franko,

Thanks for your email and respond toward the housekeeping position, I'm Richard Boingballs and My wife' is name is Harriet Boingballs, she's 5 months pregnant and this is our first born baby. Am successful entrepreneur, investor and a research journalist. We are relocating to United States from Malaysia.. I'm coming there to do some contract basis with minimum a year contract with possibility of extending the contract.

However, I need someone who will help me to take care of the house by doing some house work while i'm off to work. Someone that will also help running some errands.

I will be offering you $400 weekly payment, I will be needing your services for 3 hours at any suitable time of yours, Mondays and Fridays. If you believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable, responsible and good person, I have a financier that is based in the States and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses. I will instruct him to pay for the first two weeks before my arrival so as to secure your service

My financier will be making out a check to you before my arrival, you will be receiving an overpayment bank check which you will deduct your payment for the first week and you will be using the remaining to buy food stuffs, art galley, home appliance and other things needed in the house, you will getting this foodstuff on the day of our arrival which is Nov 21th 2012. Actually our flights from Malaysia will arrive at nights so you will be getting the foodstuff in the morning and making all other preparations.
I just bought the house and as soon as all the paper work is finalize. I will instruct my estate agent to mail the keys of the house to you so that you can do all other necessary preparations before we arrive, I will also email you the shopping list after you received and cashed the check....

You don't have to drink eXfize for this position and can leave me a voice massage if you have questions.

You have to get all this shopping before our arrival so that we won't have to start running around when we arrive, So my financier would be needing the following Information to make out the payment.

Full Name:
Full address(P.O.Box not accepted):
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Cell Phone number:
Home Phone Number:
Present Occupation:
Acceptance of offer?
Email Address:

All I need from you is total honesty and sincerity. I know you will be committed to the work, You will also have a nice period of time working with my wife and I promise I will always treat you like my own family and you will never regret working with me. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards

Richard Boingballs

My e-mails

sexydammyhotmail.com

warn

eXfuze Consumer Alert: If You’ve Purchased or Taken eXfuze Please Read!

If you’ve purchased or taken eXfuze, it is essential that you read this entire article…

Over the last few months (or even a year or so), you may have seen the somewhat aggressive marketing of a product called eXfuze or eXfuze Seven+. This is a mineral rich, extract that purifies water and when taken in “super shots” supposedly could remove heavy metals from the body – plus a wide range of other health claims.

Due to the popularity of eXfuze, it has received more attention, and it seems like much of the hype that has been advertised doesn’t stand up to scientific scrutiny.

I’m not going to try to rehash all the investigative details here because you can read the progression of this story from our friend and colleague Mike Adams from NaturalNews.com, who’s championed this inquiry.

After you read what Mike has written, I’ll then share some of my thoughts about how to get a refund, how to know if something may not be as good as it claims and how to detoxify yourself from heavy metal contamination.

Recently, Mike was tipped off that the product may be harmful to take and did his own research.

What he found was that it could contain toxic levels of iron and aluminum here:

naturalnews.com/034005_Adya_Clarity_consumer_alert.html

How to read the eXfuze label for proper understanding of toxic levels of aluminum and iron:

naturalnews.com/034014_Adya_Clarity_aluminum_exposure.html

And that the approval of the product for Health Canada was only as an diet supplement here:

naturalnews.com/034022_Adya_Clarity_Health_Canada.html

Finally, Mike broke that top U.S. distributor Randy Vice announced he will stop selling the product and offer refunds to anyone who wanted one here:

naturalnews.com/034023_Adya_Clarity_Matt_Monarch.html

So, in summary, the product may contain toxic levels of metals, it’s fraudulently marketed and its biggest distributor has come out saying that he will offer full refunds and has stopped selling it.

You’re entitled to a refund.

If you want a refund and you’ve purchased this product through Randy Vice, he and his team will gladly assist you here:

therawfoodworld.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

I’m unsure about other distributors and what they’ll do, but if you do ask for a refund and they don’t give you one in full, please post who they are and their website on the blog here and we’ll contact them to ask them why.

Get a heavy metal test that includes iron and aluminum.

Second, if you’ve taken “super shots” of eXfuze or even if you have been drinking this product in your water regularly, I would recommend taking a heavy metal test – as suggested by your health practitioner – to see if the product has deposited extra metals into your body. You can take a hair metal test from DirectLabs.com if you don’t want to work with a practitioner, but just know that you are on your own with the results.

Please also wait for the results before you go out and buy any heavy metal detox kit. Depending on your results (if they do show up high,) you may need chelation therapy or high doses of chelating materials. Eating a few bunches of cilantro in most cases won’t cut it.

So, again, while chlorella and zeolites may be effective to some degree, I don’t want to recommend a bandaid when you might need a transplant – if you get what I’m saying here.

Additionally, if you have been taking eXfuze and your aluminum and iron levels are high, please feel free to send us a note to tell us about it. (Keep in mind, that hair may be the most effective measurement since it shows exposure over an extended period of time.)

Finally, here’s the bottomline…

You’ll likely hear (or have already heard) a bunch of back and forth noise about this product. Some people are adamantly defending it, while others are very much against it. What’s curious is most of the people defending it are not scientists – most of them are distributors of the product. This, of course, doesn’t mean that you have to be a scientist to know anything, nor does it mean that distributors always sell bad products or are sneaky and deceptive. It just is what it is.

My approach, when it comes to health – and particularly yours and mine – is to lean toward caution. In this case, I think now is one of those times.

It makes no sense to me to take eXfuze or even defend it until there is very real scientific proof that…

1. The amount of aluminum is in fact safe.

2. The amount of iron is safe.

3. It actually does anything in the body at all.

4. It can be proven over and over again, scientifically, that any of the claims mentioned are true.

5. It doesn’t have any other unforeseen side effects.

It’s a high bar to clear, but I think many products need to be held to a standard like this. We are interested in nutrition for our own health, so what we take should be tested and proven as safe.

In my opinion, and I’ve held this for a while, you do not need eXfuze to be healthy. In fact, with this new information, eXfuze might actually be very toxic to you if ingested.

When the product first came to the market, I did my due diligence and was not able to get my questions answered. Recently, as the popularity swelled, I again posed some of these similar questions and I was unable to find anyone who knew something about this product other than the distributors. (As you know, someone who sells something that has little or no third party support needs extra scrutiny – or maybe no scrutiny at all.)

After finding (or not finding) out that nothing had changed from my original fact finding, I decided that I would not promote or endorse the product until there was sound evidence that it helped the body when taken internally.

This has not happened and judging from the fallout from this breaking story, it never will.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Dear Mr Dick Boingballs

Sorry to inform you but the email you received must've been from one of them "Fake Franko Wannabes" that lurk around the depths of Moobunny... Sad

Still it's nice of you to offer them the only chance of employment they'll ever get in life, plus it'll help keep at least one of them off the streets, so well done for that... Smilie

Myself however, I'm a rich bastard and don't need to work, I also pay people to do all the things I can't be arsed doing meself and so have need to lower myself to do that shameful & degrading thing they call work, thanks for the offer anyway... Smilie

So I hope your new employee turns out well for you but to be honest I'd lock up the family silver and nail a plank of wood across any pets you may have arses, as to be honest employing a "Fake Franko Wannabe" is not a very good idea... Surprised

Awe Ra Best...

Franko

PS: If it's Dammy you are going to employ then best to nail a plank of wood across anything with a hole in it... Wink

hahaha

Franko is the gay pedo MooBunny spammer!!!!!

Proof below, look how he defends those damn UK gay homos!

amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=35434&forum=4&start=180&viewmode=flat&order=0

How does it feel to be stopped in ur tracks when trying to spam the Moo Franko? John got tired of all ur gay pedo spam and defeated u once and for all. We won't be seeing u on the Moo ever again.

Smilie

41Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... - Page 2 Empty complaint filed 16/7/2012, 17:16

done!

Ok I did it, I filed a complaint with SKY. They were very interested to hear about one of their customers abusing a website in another country with tons of spam. Expect to hear from them soon Franko or maybe they will just cut your cord spammer.

You're in trouble now!

Smilie

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
done! wrote:Ok I did it, I filed a complaint with SKY. They were very interested to hear about one of their customers abusing a website in another country with tons of spam. Expect to hear from them soon Franko or maybe they will just cut your cord spammer.

You're in trouble now!

Smilie

Hope you provided them with the correct IP as strangely enough I was chatting with their internet services dept just this afternoon and there have been no complaints made about my account... Wink

Looks like if you did report something to anyone and went through the proper procedures for it, like proving your complaint is valid and genuine and you are the owner of the site that your complaint refers to, then you must've given them someone else's IP... Wink

Time will tell and the result will be known as to whether you did or not as the end result will be there for all to see ie: the closure of Moobunny by the appropriate authorities... Smilie

If you can't work out by yourself how this will lead to the closure of Moobunny then feel free to ask and I will explain it for you... Smilie

PS: I won't bother answering your other post you just made as your obviously retarded... ;-)

frankgay

IP Address 184.15.146.9

Post Removed.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
frankgay wrote:SMASH YOUR >SNIP< +ve

Dear Moron...

Thank you for providing more evidence.

Awe Ra Best

Franko

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
NOTE:

Once again thank you for providing us with clear evidence for this purpose.

Now that this part has served its purpose, you'll be sad to hear the posting without being a member is no longer allowed.

We do thank you for your contribution though and you will find out soon enough the overall results of your actions.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=700331&postcount=1

B00tDisk Wrote on Amiga.org:
I thought John finally shutting down Moob's two most (in)famous vandals merited its own thread, since the title of the original no longer reflects current events.

Thanks as always, Mr. Shepard!

You mean Karlos and Dammy can no longer post there... Hooray

Shame you got it wrong cos they are still posting there... Sad

I've already posted my response hours ago (post number 4), and it certainly seems to be cutting down on the "Gay" & "+ve" spam... Smilie

http://moobunny.dreamhosters.com/cgi/mbthread.pl/amiga/expand/225541

Reckon they can't figure out how to get past the Captcha words as being jumbled up the poor wee souls are finding it difficult as they struggle with "normal" words as it is...

Things kinda ended up better in the end, a good 90% reduction in spam is a great improvement, just need to hope JS can get rid of the other 10% now... Smilie

Sponsored content

Back to top Transition Gets It Wrong (As Usual)... [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum