Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_lcap112%Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_rcap1 12% [ 18 ]
Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_lcap121%Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_rcap1 21% [ 32 ]
Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_lcap132%Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_rcap1 32% [ 49 ]
Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_lcap16%Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 10 ]
Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_lcap16%Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_lcap18%Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_rcap1 8% [ 13 ]
Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_lcap16%Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_lcap110%Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Vote_rcap1 10% [ 15 ]

Total Votes : 155

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
clown Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... Crazy

confused Posted On AmigaWorld.net Under "Amiga Gaming" !!! No

Cannon Fodder 3 OUT NOW!!... in Russia :-(

WTF is wrong with the inhabitants of Amigaland !!!

They are gibbering about an NON Amiga game on a forum titled "Amiga Gaming"... Rolling Eyes

I know there aint much to gibber about in Amigaland these days but fer fecks sake they could at least put it in a thread that just like the game has nothing to to with the Amiga... Rolling Eyes

It can't be that bad can it !!! that something with a name once associated with the Amiga becomes and Amiga topic even though it's got sod all to do with the Amiga... Surprised

It's a bit like those threads where people post how they spotted a teensy weensy glimpse of an Amiga in an old TV show and everyone wets their knickers over it... rofl

Is it just me in thinking this, but is the vast majority of the Amiga community illiterate, thick and just a bunch of spangles... Bah or Meh

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

motrucker

motrucker
A Wee Bit Chatty
A Wee Bit Chatty
Blame it all on Gould and Ali - I hope they both die of festered ass holes, if they haven't already!

Back to top Feck Me... Why Are There So Many Spangles In Amigaland... [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum