Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

View results

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  CUSA CRAPS OUT... YET AGAIN... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
They may not produce any real Amiga stuff or any real Commodore stuff but CUSA have on thing that's in common with all the grave robbers that dragged the Commodore name into the gutter... their full of bullshit just like all the others... rofl

Leo Locks The Thread Now That The Customers Are Pissed Off With CUSA...

CUSA CRAPS OUT... YET AGAIN... CUSABullshit

Aint it freekin sad and pathetic, they string along their customers and potential customers for 4 months with the bullshit promise of a "Massive Announcement", pink lint the forums with the crap about it (especially Spammy) and when their rather slow customers finally notice not a lots happening they lock the thread and tell them to wait again... rofl

Hey CUSA customers & potential customers, now you know you've been led up the garden path, grow a set of balls would you and tell them to fuck off and stick their overpriced PC's straight up Barry's arse (be careful to remove Dammy's tongue and Leo's nose first)... rofl

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Good to see most folk are now seeing through Barry Altman and his CUSA crap for what it really is, reckon the truth must've finally dawned on them after they were dumb enough to buy his fake C64's... :-)

Oh we'll better late than never I suppose... Smilie

Sensible People Speak Out At Last (mostly)...

Course there are still one or two total dickheads peeing their pants with excitement cos it's got the Amiga name on it (whoopty-friggin-doo) but they can't help being retarded I suppose... Wink

Think I'll start churning out some off the shelf crap PC's myself and buy some of those Amiga & Commodore stickers you can get on eBay or Boing Ball badges from AmigaKit, seems like there's still enough muppets out there who will pay anything if you stick the Commodore or Amiga names on a pile of shite... easy money... Very Happy

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top CUSA CRAPS OUT... YET AGAIN... [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum