Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_lcap112%Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_rcap1 12% [ 18 ]
Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_lcap121%Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_rcap1 21% [ 32 ]
Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_lcap132%Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_rcap1 32% [ 49 ]
Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_lcap16%Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 10 ]
Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_lcap16%Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_lcap18%Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_rcap1 8% [ 13 ]
Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_lcap16%Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_lcap110%Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... Vote_rcap1 10% [ 15 ]

Total Votes : 155

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Mac Elitist Lost On Moobunny Amiga Section...

Yup it's "that guy", you know the one I'm talking about "that guy"... Wink

Always had a good idea that most Mac users were nothing more than a bunch of elitist snobs and posers using their Macs as some sort of absurd status symbol, thanks to "that guy" for finally proving me right... Smilie

Let see...

Quote: that Guy "For a mac user, you're pretty foul mouthed"... Shocked

My dear Farquar (I'll call you that from now on, more appropriate than "that guy" methinks), anywhoo Farquar I never knew that in LaLaLand where you obviously live that...

There was a commandment of law passed that states Mac users "can't be foul mouthed" !!! No

I don't recall ever seeing it written anywhere that Mac users are forbidden to use foul language !!! Surprised

Can't say I've ever met anyone or heard it said that Mac users are not permitted to use foul language !!! WTF

(is it in the smallprint somewhere in the licence agreement !!!)... confused

Thank you though for confirming a long held belief of mine that most Mac users are a bunch of toffee nosed gits who only purchase Macs as a sad status symbol and for poncing around like fairies at the local wine bar... Very Happy

Seem a shame that all that money Mater & Pater spent buying their wittle darlings an education has gone to waste on such prats who can only get by in life thanks to Mater & Pater with a trendy Apple gadget held out proudly for all to see wherever they go, just so they can pretend to be intelligent... Rolling Eyes

Well Farquar, I'll bet Pater will see you allright through life's perilous journey as he has armed you to the teeth with all the latest igadgets and set you up with a nice boardroom seat on one of his posh friends companies... Wink

Hope Pater has emplyed a flunky from the local village for you to follow you around and switch on your igadgets when the needs arises, as I understand that may be a wee bit too difficult for you to manage on your own... Laughing

In the meantime the only advice I can give you to help you on life's weary journey is...

Awa n bile yer heid ya tube ye... Puke

Moi...

Francis

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Just Proves What I Always Thought About Most Mac Users... [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum