Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_lcap112%What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_rcap1 12% [ 18 ]
What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_lcap121%What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_rcap1 21% [ 32 ]
What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_lcap132%What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_rcap1 32% [ 49 ]
What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_lcap16%What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_rcap1 6% [ 10 ]
What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_lcap16%What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_lcap18%What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_rcap1 8% [ 13 ]
What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_lcap16%What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_lcap110%What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! Vote_rcap1 10% [ 15 ]

Total Votes : 155

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Chocolate Spanners & Invisible Telephone Boxes...
What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!!

I ask you WHAT... What\'s Your Point

Freekin makes no sense to me whatsoever... Crazy

Makes about as much sense as wee fat Albert the talking squirrel telling me he used to have an Acorn Atom that used an Apple monitor powered by black sun beams back in the early 80's... cyclops

Ruddy pointless...

Things like that should be banned...

Oh look... a shiny teaspoon...

Anyone seen me good pen...

Two and two is a bus stop on the dark side of the moon...

Daffodils have feelings too...

Is their such a thing as time and if so where does it drink...

What are snargles and what colour do they taste like...

When is the world going to begin...

Auld Mr's Johnston just farted and is now in orbit just above your house (give her a wave)...

Me dog just died (again... for the first time)... Sad

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

bamiga2002

bamiga2002
A Wee Bit Chatty
A Wee Bit Chatty
Ok ok calm down now...you seem to have skipped your meds today considering this solo-blabber here Wink just sit down, relax (*hands over pills*) Wink
Care to spare a link of what's upping your heart-rate this time? What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! 650269930

http://rutinskiband.com

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
bamiga2002 wrote:Care to spare a link of what's upping your heart-rate this time? What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! 650269930

Wot Link... confused

Did I miss sumfink... CRAP

Me tickers plodding along at it's normal pace (2 beats per minute, with an extra one every half hour or so)... Smilie

Nah... it was just something I dreamt about before I woke up, can't quite recall what it was all about but I remember the chocolate spanner & invisible phone boxes, so it must've had something to do with the Amiga and I aint having that (not in my dreams)... No

Care for tea & biccies now washed down with a nice lamp post or two, ping pong anyone, what about a round the world race in an old tortoise shell made of paint thinners... Smilie

Where's me meds... Surprised

Oh look, a spider... Shocked

It's dark in ere... Paranoid

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top What Have They Got To Do With The Amiga !!! [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum