Commodore Retro Amiga Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are C.R.A.P. & proud of it...

Most Recent Posts
Show Latest Posts
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 226 on 17/9/2021, 15:51
Newest Member
https://crap.forumotion.co.uk/u105
Poll

Best / Worst Amiga Company...

Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_lcap112%Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_rcap1 12% [ 18 ]
Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_lcap121%Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_rcap1 21% [ 32 ]
Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_lcap132%Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_rcap1 32% [ 49 ]
Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_lcap16%Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 10 ]
Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_lcap16%Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_lcap18%Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_rcap1 8% [ 13 ]
Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_lcap16%Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_rcap1 6% [ 9 ]
Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_lcap110%Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Vote_rcap1 10% [ 15 ]

Total Votes : 155

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» AmigaKit / A-EON Fanboys: Are They Really So Pathetic !!!
by Franko 13/6/2015, 15:49

» A-EON: The False Gawds & Self Proclaimed Saviours Of Amiga
by Franko 7/6/2015, 03:09

» Teh MooBunny Is Dead... OFFICIAL...
by Franko 6/4/2015, 06:53

» Best Solitaire...
by J_Golden 24/8/2013, 17:15

» Dirwork 2.1 informations, config files, and other fun stuff
by TheBilgeRat 9/5/2013, 17:29

» OFFICIAL: THE AMIGA IS DEAD...
by Franko 26/2/2013, 05:19

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... [Page 1 of 1]

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
Anyone find it strange that with along with the biggest non event ever to happen in Amigaland "The Great Questions & Answers By The Mighty Barry Altman & CUSA", that Barry Altman is now a MODERATOR of Amiga.org and has accordingly edited his posts so that he could post the following lies in his answers... rofl

Barry Altman, Moderator Of Amiga.org
(PS: If it was for real your name would be in green like all the other moderators)... Rolling Eyes

The Biggest Waste Of Words In The History Of Humanity... (Barry's Answers)

By Barry Altman... Since I will not reply in kind to these disgusting, sometimes slanderous comments made by a small handful of borderline psychotics...CRAP

You are nothing but a liar Mr Barry Altman and editing/ deleting your posts where you did indeed reply in kind with disgusting and slanderous comments only proves to everyone how much of a liar you really are not to mention being a total tosspot... WTF

By Barry Altman... The 30 million dollar budget was an invention of the advertising agency we are no longer affiliated with... rofl

It may well have been an invention of their former "advertising agency" so why did both Barry Altman & Leo Nigro both use those figures in their own posts on the forums if they new it was bullshit and proves they were misleading the public and potential customers (not very professional eh)... Rolling Eyes

Now apart from the fact it was just the biggest load of bullshit and lies as everyone expected it to be here's a question for Tedd Gallion regarding Mr Barry Altmans account on Amiga.org...

If Barry Altman has never "given a dime" to Amiga.org then how can he have the title "Moderator" under his name of "Digitex"... Question

You have to purchase a membership to Amiga.org to be able to alter the title under your user name and as Barry's Name doesn't show up in orange as it would if you pay for a membership then either he has been made a moderator and his name should be shown in green or he has paid more than a dime to Amiga.org and is a paid member in which case his name should be shown in orange, either way do you think it's right that he should be pretending to be a moderator on Amiga.org if he is not... Wink

Tedd Gallion can now be proud to have Barry as a moderator on his site and allow him to remove/ edit/ delete posts he made in the past so that he can pathetically try to claim they never happened but sadly Barry old boy too many people saw and read them and this latest bullshit stunt just goes to prove neither you nor Tedd Gallion can be trusted... clown

Happily now that the bullshit that the masses were waiting for is out of the way hopefully we will no longer have to hear another word about Barry Altman & CUSA on Amiga.org ever again, or are you (Tedd Gallion) still going to be keeping up dishing out the pink lint & bullshit threads about CUSA & Barry boy in the vain hope of keeping site traffic figures up in preparation for the big sell off... Wink

Barry Altman & Tedd Gallion, please do the Amiga community a favour and drop dead as soon as possible please... Wink

https://crap.forumotion.co.uk

Bunders

Bunders
A Wee Bit Chatty
A Wee Bit Chatty
Heh, I'm almost halfway through his Q&A and haven't found anything unreasonable.

This gave me a chuckle though.

"A Natami custom chip or card would be great, but would require the
kind of R&D we can’t afford right now. However, if 500 people could
agree to put the unit cost in an escrow account as per our offer, we
could justify the risk and make it a reality."

I take that to read "... However, if it was 500 other peoples money we could justify risking it."

Why would anyone want to pay anyone other than the Natami team to develop a product based on Natami technology?

Oops, brainfart alert: "Would you consider some non-x86 HW, like the upcoming Efika i.MX6 from Genesi?
Yes, we are considering all options and others you haven’t heard of."

Now he presumes to be an authority on what we've heard of. "all options and others" How can that fragment possibly make any sense in any context? "All options [that you've heard of] and others [that you can't have cos we never went public]" could only make sense if they'd been public about their consideration of the i.MX6 and I can find no evidence for such via Google. Unless "All options" means "all options we've covered on our web page and other that we haven't covered on our web page" but surely that's a little redundant?

So what then? He'd never heard of the Genesi i.MX6 effort, felt foolish and shot his mouth off? I guess I'll just have to assume that it was intended as a non-answer.

"What is the purpose of 16 GB of Ram in your system?
We wanted to come out with a bang."

[tongue-in-cheek] I thought that's what the 120w PSU was for [/tongue-in-cheek]

"For those people who are not excited by a linux pc, will you
genuinely have something of interest for them?
Yes, it’s called Windows, you may have heard of it."

Who is the condescension and sarcasm for? I can understand that some of the questions are blunt enough to offend but really... to quote the late, great Bill Hicks "do you go up and dance in front of crippled people to? You fucks!" (on ex-smokers faux-coughing around current smokers)

I suspect this statement contains the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth: "The reunification of the Commodore and Amiga brands after all this time was a fantastic opportunity and one we are yet to fully capitalise on. I felt it was perfect as a way to differentiate our upcoming high performance gaming line. It’s a similar thing to what Dell does with Alienware."

It didn't work out too well for commodore gaming though and they tried pretty much the exact same thing.

"Think of the new Mustangs, Mini’s and Beetles, for an idea of what is in our mind regarding re-styling or re-imagining of classic models. Our new models will pay similar homage, and to do so they need to be pizza shaped like the classics or today’s HTPC units. We will also likely sell towers by years end, but leveraging the classic Amiga form factors seems the most appealing and distinctive option at the moment."

The new Minis and Beetles are also an affront. The new Scirocco is decent as is the new Mustang. Nissans new Z-Cars were good. I believe VW have heard the public mutterings and are making a new new beetle that looks more like the classic and less like the Audi TT. The trouble that car makers have now is that it would be illegal to produce and sell classics as they were sold (up till 2000 with the mini) because they have no safety features what so ever and to incorporate them into the design and keep weight and dimensions within ballpark figures of the original would require the use of prohibitively expensive materials. At some point near the 2000s the radiator was moved from the side of the mini engine to the front to try to keep engine noise down (as transmitted through the grille) to meet new regs and a drivers airbag became mandatory e.t.c.

"Since I will not reply in kind to these disgusting, sometimes slanderous
comments made by a small handful of borderline psychotics, I must
admit that I do get amused knowing that their elevated blood pressure
and intense mental anguish will be my only reward. It makes me
laugh quite often."

I'm a complete idiot and even I know to keep such thoughts to myself. This guy is a total douche.

"It’s not like we’re killing any current scene projects
or changing them in any way. They all continue as before and we have
taken nothing away from the community. I can only think that there is
quite a bit of sour-grapes on the part of those that would have wanted
their particular faction to acquire the notority, exposure and
acceptance that we have experienced."

The first part of that is a fair point, the second part... rofl

"you should seriously
consider what another company, without such reverence for the
brands, could have done."

Wife-beater logic?

"I do not recall having ever claimed to ship hundreds of thousands of
C64xs. Some reporters went a little crazy with numbers when they
published, but certainly not that high, and quite frankly, it was not in
our best interests to correct them."

"Does Dammy's misrepresentations and incorrect expectations
about company policy and expectations represent corporate
policy?
Dammy is not an official representative of Commodore USA but one of
our biggest supporters. I quite often enjoy talking to him about some
of our plans and some of the possibilities of those plans. Sometimes he
gets a bit ahead of himself and extrapolates things we never publicly
promised. We have made it quite clear publicly that he is not an official
representative, but many of his comments do hold a lot of insight into
our thought process and desires, if not concrete plans. His support and
commentary are most appreciated and valued by myself and our team."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

I'm sure there was a point in that interview that warranted this link so I'll go ahead and post it.

salaxi

salaxi
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
The whole thing is a big laugh! If they don't mind about Ami-fans opinion, he(?) wouldn't be spending time answering 80+ questions. I think they have realized there's not much interest in their products from people outside the "community" and fear they'll be left with a stock o' shite in their warehouse/s. But out of sheer egoism this man cannot manage to act as a businessman -well actually, minus the monkeying parts; where $30million would suit their publicity needs not being corrected for example. And remember, even negative publicity is still... publicity!

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
I notice someone at Amiga.org has had the sense to change Barry's status from "moderator" back to "beginner"... rofl

Nice to see them finally doing something honest for once... Wink

DiscreetFX

DiscreetFX
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
Looks like commodore-amiga.org is down.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
DiscreetFX wrote:Looks like commodore-amiga.org is down.

Nope... only your last brain cell is down... rofl

Thing's getting that desperate over there that you need to come here to get all 3 of us to jump over to CA.org to keep the viewing figures up... rofl

What meds are you on !!! they must be stronger than mine... Crazy

EDIT: PS: How much is Barry paying you to get folk to visit his site now, is it commission based... Laughing

DiscreetFX

DiscreetFX
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
The site was down. Not getting paid one red cent.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
DiscreetFX wrote:The site was down. Not getting paid one red cent.

Ever get the feeling I don't believe a dicky bird you say... Wink

Wonder why that is... Smilie

DiscreetFX

DiscreetFX
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
I doubt they will get anymore airtime. They broke a rule even I would never break.

http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=688933&postcount=103

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
DiscreetFX wrote:I doubt they will get anymore airtime. They broke a rule even I would never break.

http://www.amiga.org/forums/showpost.php?p=688933&postcount=103

Erm... why don't I believe that either... Rolling Eyes

Give it a few weeks and when Tedd sees the viewing figures go down again he'll soon be posting more CUSA threads... Wink

Seems to me Tedd is folliwing the Barry Altman School of How to destroy you business in three easy steps... rofl

DiscreetFX

DiscreetFX
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
Care to place a bet on that?

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
DiscreetFX wrote:Care to place a bet on that?

I've already answered that one on your latest thread over on Moo... Wink

DiscreetFX's Fake Franko Thread On Moo (again)...

Your not very good at covering your tracks are you... Wink

DiscreetFX

DiscreetFX
Absolute Beginner
Absolute Beginner
No me and not related.

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
DiscreetFX wrote:No me and not related.

Look Into My Eye... cyclops
Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Apone1

This amazing!   Me excited!!

Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... IMG_4133

Sorry i post many time!!    I see this,  is this what ctrlaltman looks like>?  this clostest picture I could google. ahh I feell like wodka!

Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Commodorealtmandumbledore 

Did anyone have good photo of Barry of CUSA?

My picture of him not good...    I want to see what bad man look a like?

Me picture of crtrl atl man no longer there!  he was just like as if he is a Harry Potter oh the magikal type!

I sad!   i miss forgot that!  Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... 3696926579   wodka good still Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... 3312119548

Franko

Franko
Admin
Admin
0101101 wrote:I sad!   i miss forgot that!  Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... 3696926579   wodka good still Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... 3312119548

Look in the mirror... I'm sure you'll find Barry there... Wink

Prefer a nice cuppa meself... cyclops

this mirror I really want to look back with draco system or a4000..  much better for that to look back in mirror..

I must keep dream with 060 cpu that is a must.

sorry a4000 not 060 is it 040 but still a dream i must keep too.

I forgot what is your dream? if u dream of it?

he is better than an altman!  one from hitechness countryman!

Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... Moc-Tozine-cestitke-Commodore-USA-postao-sluzbeni-partner-muzeja-informatike-Peek-Poke_ca_large

why my best amiga is like this today ?   price is always crazyness of highest order yoiu know?

Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... 01-money-burn-anim

Sponsored content

Back to top Amiga.org & Barry Altman... The Biggest Non Event Ever... [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum